I’m currently focusing on my research. Previously, I obtained my master’s degrees from Shanghai Jiao Tong University at IRMV Lab, where I was advised by Prof. Hesheng Wang. Also, I worked as an intern at DJI in 2022.
My research focuses on crowd-soured mapping and map-based localization for autonomous vehicles. In addition to this, I maintain a strong passion for any topic related to robotic perception, including detection and segmentation.
If you have any interesting ideas or cooperation intentions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com :)
- M.S. Control Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2019 - 2022
- Department of Automation, School of Electronics, Information and Electrical Engineering
- B.S. Automation, Northeastern University(China), 2015 - 2019
- Department of Automation, College of Information Science and Engineering
- Outstanding Graduates, 2022, SJTU
- Most Influential Graduates, 2019, NEU
- Champion, the 17th China University Robot Competition, 2018 [link]
- Runner-up, The ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest, 2018 [link]
- Champion, the 16th China University Robot Competition, 2017 [link]
- Best Engineering, The ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest, 2017 [link]
- Conference reviewer: ICRA, IROS, ROBIO
- Journal reviewer: T-ASE